Monday, May 04, 2009

My little girl is 4!











Carly Ann Carmesin was born at 1:16 p.m. As I remember her birth it seemed that she was born a lot earlier. C-Sections can mess with your time table. Anyway, to make a long story short... Yesterday was Carly's birthday. She had a strawberry shortcake party on Saturday and a few family stayed over for a sleep over. Camryn Pinard is a close family friend and as you can see her and Carly are double trouble. She is growing up quickly and I hate it but I have no choice but to soak up all the kisses I can right now. I am going to get one while she sleeps.....

4 comments:

Whitney said...

How sweet!! I love all the pictures:) I could imagine how much fun Cole and Carly had! I also wanted to say what an AWESOME host you are!! That was the best party Landen has been to! You thought of such great ideas and your kids are very lucky to have you:) Great job and thank you!!

Hilary said...

I love all the pictures, she is so old! And looks soooo much like you.

Miss and Love you!

Janelle said...

I am have flashbacks, when I see her hair in rags. Oh how much I used to beg Mom to do that to my hair. She is beautiful and I love how she always has something completely off the wall to say. I can't believe how much she is grown up:)

Scott, Trinity and Tucker said...

happy birthday Carly! Wishing you a wonderful day and a great year too! you are a wonderful young lady.