Thursday, June 04, 2009

Compromise

Life always needs balance and I think I've come up with a compromise to balance my internet activity....Natalie and Lyndsey don't want me converting full-time to facebook therefore, I WON"T:) Love you girls. Natalie, what about that SPA weekend and yes, you can bring Trey or Lane!:) I won't be posting as many pictures on my blog. I will use facebook for pics and my blog for long rants and updates. Here I go....

I AM EXHAUSTED! I am "helping" with McKinleyville's Pony Express Days. Vickie and I coordinated the 1st Annual Clam Chowder Cook-Off last night at Pierson Park (300 people were in attendance, in the rain, dedication) and tonight Janelle and I made sno-cones at the Fireman's Muster. Friday I am staking out the layout for the Saturday festivities of the event and I am in charge of the vendors, crafts, and kid's activities. Oh yeah, I am helping Monica with the Dance on Friday night at the Rec Center, Merv George is playing!

I am happy that my house cleaner came today and I am surrounded by freshness.

I am happy that Carly has cut back on sucking her thumb, it probably has something to do with her getting flicked in the mouth each time she puts it in her mouth....

I will be happier when Travis isn't SO SICK.

I will be happier when it's Sunday morning.

I am happy that I have amazing friends. They helped me at all of my events that I coordinate, they collect entry fees, but most of all they call me and ask "can I help you with anything" What more is there than that.

I would be happier if I didn't watch all of 24 and I had more episodes to keep me company during my early mornings.

I am happy with my new tye-dye jammies from Victoria Secret.

I would be happier if I was asleep in bed. I am tired but my thoughts are rambling, can you tell?

I am happy that my son used the word immediately tonight:)

I am happy that Connor is gorgeous.

I am happy that Lucas is more stable when you hold him.

I am more happy than unhappy, it's a good day. Keep me in your prayers.

1 comment:

The Brunner Bunch said...

That sounds perfect! I love reading your rants and rages! Have a fun weekend and I'll see you Tuesday.