Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Potty Trained????

Okay, my sisters would all say that I need to post pictures each time I blog but, hey they aren't the only ones who I type to....Anyway, Carly is officially potty trained!!!!! Everyone always said that Girls were easier than boys but they have never met my daughter!!! Learning to go on the potty has been one of the only things that she hasn't been stubborn with. One day she just pottied and the rest is down the drain!ha She is wearing a pull-up at night but undies all day. Cole has been potty trained since 2 years old and he still wears a pull-up at night. I just wanted to share with everyone that when I didn't stress about Carly doing everything when "expected" she relaxed and taught herself. I am not kidding myself, this is one point for missy but I am still the boss for a couple more years!ha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Isn't it nice when some things are easy? I am glad you are so close to being done with school. I can't believe it's almost spring break!

Lindsey said...

congrats. I bet that is so nice for you!

Whitney said...

Wow Danielle. I can't believe Carly is growing up so much. It seems like she was just a newborn and Cole was just a year old. I love them so much and miss them. When you get back from your trip we will definately have to get together. It's hard going from seeing them every other day to once a month or so. I need to see them more now that my life less hectic and we are getting organized.
Hope you have a fun and safe trip.