Thursday, November 15, 2007

4 Years......

November 15, 2003
Today is Travis and I's anniversary. I can't believe we are beginning our fifth year of marriage. The time is went quick and has been sped along by two births, a new house, new jobs, and school. I love my husband very much. He is someone who challenges me daily but also renews me when I need it the most. He is a great partner, sounding board, and friend. I am enoying this time of year a lot because he is home from work and is able to help out and parent a lot. Yesterday he mowed our lawn (which isn't easy or quick), cleaned out his shed (while building custom horse shoe hooks), took Cole to and from school, watched Carly, hung a picture in our room, cleaned our garage, put stuff into the attic, and made spaghetti for dinner. I was impressed and extremely thankful. My husband is very motivated and is not a big talker but a big doer! If he says he's going to do something he does it and he does it all quick. For all those who know me I don't like it when stuff is not finished and that is where Travis and I agree we finish tasks completely. My husband is not perfect and neither am I but we made a choice to be together, and we will and do make it work. Travis, I love you. (Who knows if he'll ever even see this post.) Danielle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe how time flys either. Love the Halloween pictures!

Somjam said...

Happy Anniversary!! Where does the time go!! We'll see you this weekend, love all the pictures!!

Sommer