Sunday, November 11, 2007

Okay, so me and blogger don't always get along. That is why you will see plenty of separate picture posts below this one because I have to publish multiple times to get my pics to upload. Life is fine right now and will be even better when Thanksgiving break is upon us. I have four more weeks until our trip to Mexico and I am exstactic. I don't think that is spelled right. Halloween was okay being as I can't stand the rush of the day, dinner, and all the places we have to be. I personally think the day is overrated. "To each their own." Well, Cole was a pirate, and Carly a jester. Carly was a much better jester than a fairy and played the role brillantly. I am a little surprised that Cole wanted to be a pirate for as long as he did and loved being the captain. Overall, a great costume year. By far the best part of the evening was when we went to my in laws and they were a tourist and a pirate. Complete surprise and they were fantastic. I hope everyone is super and we'll see you all soon.

No comments: