Saturday, March 14, 2009

I LOVE........

Sleeping on Saturday Afternoons.

Cuddling with Carly while it's raining outside and we're watching a movie.

Spending the day with one of my best friends, Monica. She spent the night last night after Sister's night and she ended up having breakfast with us and we watched Changeling, and Australia all the while, SLEEPING.

Carly, was SUPER FABULOUS today. She hung out with Monica and I and didn't need to be entertained. She cuddled with us both and she loved Australia, the movie. She never once woke me up:)

I have come to the conclusion that waking up at 4 a.m. each morning can cause for a Saturday of Slumber and frankly I am fine with it. I pity those who called me while I was sleeping because I was a little bit grumpy. Tomorrow is Sunday and I am less than ecstatic because it means the start of another week. But, Monica and I leave for D.C. is about one month! More to come

1 comment:

The Brunner Bunch said...

I love Saturdays like that too- how perfect! Thanks for a GREAT sister's night- Love you!