Monday, April 06, 2009

Part 1

Happy Spring Everyone,
It is a beautiful day in McKinleyville! It feels close to 70 degrees and guess where I am at? No, not laying by a pool sipping a slushy.......In a classroom, blogging while I wait for my students:) Today, I had plans of planting my tomatoes, and folding laundry among other things. What I've actually gotten accomplished: Grocery Shopped for the week, cleaned the kitchen, done a couple loads of laundry, unpacked from the weekend, straightened up my office, and now I'm at school getting ready to teach for a couple of hours.

I promise that I will post some pictures tonight when I get home. I've had to take pictures on my iphone lately because my camera battery bit the dust. I did get a new battery and my camera is charged and ready to go to the nations capital....Did I just say nations capital? Of course I did!!!! My student's are coming........details will follow.

No comments: