Friday, April 10, 2009

Part 2


Who would thought that my part 2 post would be.....................

THAT I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT AGAIN! YOU READ IT! My sister Rachelle and Brother-in-law Clay will be expecting a child in January. I don't know what it is about us McCullough Girls but we have babies due around the same time as the last one was born. Lucas was born January 12th and Rachelle is due January 13th!!!!! Here we go again:) I am so excited. First I hope it's healthy, and then I hope it has a vagina:) My family is going to kill me that I posted that, oh well.

Danielle

8 comments:

Natty said...

yay I am so excited for you guys, well mainly Rachelle and Clay, but I hope he has a penis haha. More friends for Connor and Teegs, jk
oh and MY birthday is the 14th.

Janelle said...

Mom will kill you when she reads that!!!

Whitney said...

That's an awesome picture of sis....How exciting!!!!!!!! Yeah, boys are great but Carly is out numbered:)

Megan said...

I'm so excited for Sis!!!! I can't wait till January!!

The Brunner Bunch said...

Yeah Rachelle and Clay!! Yes- I want a vagina too ;)

Lindsey said...

you are hilarious, danielle. that's why i love ya! congrats to Rachelle and Clay! How exciting! She looks just like your mom in that pic.

Alex and Mitch said...

How exciting!!!!! Congrats Rachelle!

Hilary said...

OMG! :) That is so exciting! Tell Rachelle that I say congrats! I hope that it is a girl too! If not all the little boys you have in your family are wonderful.