Monday, August 14, 2006

Spread the Wealth













(Just thought I would include Carly in her basket!@ 15 mos)

Everyone manages their budgets differently, and I was curious if any of you have found unique ways or little tips to save a dollar here and there. In our house a large chunk of our money goes towards FOOD! Food is bad because it's expensive, and fattening, but you have to have it. I find that making a shopping list saves alot. I always have a shopping list going even if I got back from the store that day. If I notice that I have one of something left, I go straight to the shopping list and write it down. I also buy two of things that I need that way I don't have to run to SAFEWAY for those $20.00 last minute shopping necessities. Let me know how you manage to cut back on household costs.....

No comments: