Tuesday, August 29, 2006






Friday night Travis and I took the kids to watch Peter Pan at the Van Duzer Theater at HSU. The kids made it through 2 hours of the show until intermission. I was impressed, and they were exposed to their first play. I will defiantely take them again, and maybe sometime we'll go be ourselves! Sometimes I like to just post recent pictures I've taken of the kids. For labor day we are going to Redding, and back to the waterslides. The kids are excited! (I confess, so am I!)

2 comments:

Community Vision said...

The kids really liked the play. They were good, and then all of a sudden at around 9:30 Cole turned around and said "I want to go home." I figured I would listen to him. Travis and Cole are going to go Dove hunting, so I'm not sure he is going with us.Talk to you later.

Kelly said...

I didn't know Peter Pan was there. Ammon would love that. Have a great weekend. We are going to the lake.