Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Labor Day




I hope everyone had a great 3 day weekend. I had a GREAT time! Friday night Travis and I loaded up the kids and headed to Redding. We stopped in Willow Creek and had dinner at my favorite spot, Cinnabar Sams. We didn't get to Redding till late, and the kids were pooped. Saturday morning Travis went Dove hunting, and the kids and I lounged around Dale's house by his pool. In the afternoon, we went shopping at the Outlets, and then off to dinner. Sunday, Travis and the kids made our rounds visiting family and friends, and in the afternoon we went to the waterslides! Travis, Me, Vickie, John, Heidi,Tote, Jillian,Cole, & Carly all went. The funniest(Well not really funny) happened just before we got there. A kid pooped in the kiddy section. They chlorined and cleaned the pool, but we had to wait an hour. That is the risk you take at a public pool. Monday we left Redding at 7:30am and headed for Medford. HWY299 was closed or shut down for a long wait due to a fire. I love Medford, and the drive is different. We shopped in Medford for a couple hours, and we were off headed for the fog. Overall, we all enjoyed 3 days of being together. I can't wait to hear what everyone else did, or what they didn't do!

No comments: