Monday, September 25, 2006

Great Mornings


Hello Everyone, I wanted to say Hi to everyone and update everyone on how the Crazy Carmesins are doing. Cole is getting too big. I know I will be saying that for the rest of his and my lives but it is true. He will entertain himself completely, and he speaks in complete sentences. He never ceases to amaze me. Carly is STUBBORN...........She made up her mind from day one to be a great sleeper, and she decided that she would make me pay in other ways. She refuses to come to her name. She will just plop down wherever she is at and make you come to her. We are working on that through time outs and occasional swats. The swats don't phase her! Uh.... Well, on a sweeter note, she is really into random hugs and patting the back of who ever she is hugging. She is saying all kinds of words, and is going to be taller, and tougher than her brother. Travis was gone last week working out of town in Brookings, and he is also gone this week. He has been working on the weekends as well. We are trying to save extra money for the winter time. I am trucking along through school. This Monday began better than previous Mondays but, I'll be happy when winter time rolls around because I won't have so much office work on top of school. I keep telling myself "if I get through this week" then the next week rolls around. I can't wait to go to work instead of school, and you can quote me on that. Till my next post. Danielle

7 comments:

Kasey said...

Your kids are adorable! At least Carly has a sweet sensitive side to make up for her stubborness, right?
You sound so busy! What are you doing in school? Are you almost finished?

Terrance and Taylor-Grace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsey said...

Danielle, you are wonder woman with how many things you are juggling right now. I also admire you finishing school and working while being a great mom!

Lindsey said...

p.s. I love that pic of your kids. so cute.

Community Vision said...

Kasey, I am a senior this year, and I am majoring in History. I am applying for the credential program in the fall, and I want to teach middle school, and high school. My personal goal was to be done by the time Cole is five. If I stay on track he'll be four.

Jen, good luck on going back to school, I think that would be great for you and your family. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Cole has the cutest look on his face in that picture. Do you think their blonde hair will stay? Were you a blonde?

Community Vision said...

Steph, I had hair a little darker than Carly's. Travis was a complete "toe-head" I think Carly's will get darker, but I am not sure about Cole's. I hope school is going okay..... Talk to you later. Danielle