Tuesday, October 03, 2006

This picture says it all !!!!


Fall is here, and I know that in McKinleyville the weather is never predictable, but one thing about the fall and winter seasons is that it will be cold. I can always tell when I need to break out my Toddlerwise book and get back into my routine.... You're probably thinking "how does Danielle know she needs to get back into her routine?" Well, I hate letting my kids play with their toys all day long. They need structure, and it isn't healthy to let them have free for all's in their room or the living room. Cole and Carly are bored after nap, and I can't stand the T.V. as background noise. It's hard for me to schedule their day when I am only home for a couple hours a day. I can do it, it just is more work. In case you were wondering this blog is RANDOM! Do any of you feel disoriented? Let me explain my current situation and maybe someone out there can relate. My car has poker chips spread all over' (Cole wouldn't leave Carly alone, so I gave him a travel game, which I am now paying for.) I have weight watchers cookbooks lying in the back seat' (I've been meaning to give back to my aunt.) I have a swimsuit I've been meaning to return to my sister, and random miscellaneous CRAP I just need to deal with. Some of you are probably thinking ok, deal with it, or I don't know what the big deal is. My car is the one place that makes me feel organized, and for some reason right now I'm about to have a breakdown over a few things out of order. Some other things that I just can't find the time to get to.... I have no gas to mow my lawn, and no time to go and get gas, I am out of milk, and Carly is going to be UPSET in the morning, and so on. I know you all think I am pathetic, but what is a blog for if you can't just get it out!!!!!

3 comments:

Terrance and Taylor-Grace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm sure you can figure it out! You seem like supermom anyway...I really don't know how you do it. School alone makes me want to have a breakdown!

Lindsey said...

Seriously danielle, you are supermom. And yes, a blog is where you can vent. So vent all you want! You need to relax...you just don't have any time!