Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Good Times








Good Morning, here are some current photos of Cole and Carly in the bath tub. Bathtub pictures are priceless and endless. No matter how many you take they always get cuter. One of my favorite times of the day is bath time. I love bath time because bed time isn't that far away, and the kids are happy. Both of my kids are happy in the bath, and it is rare that they take a bath separately. Bath time also gives me a chance to sit and talk to the kids without being distracted. I can't leave them in there alone, therefore, I enjoy sitting and chatting with my 1 and 2 year old.
Aside from that, to all those parents out there that have a baby who has already turned 1. Do you feel like after they turn 1 it doesn't seem like the correct age. For example, Carly is 1 but she isn't. I find myself wanting to say that she's 1 1/2. I am not sure why I guess I just feel like she is too spunky to be 1! Well, I hope you all have a wonderful week. Cole and Carly are in a wedding this weekend, and THAT WILL BE EXCITING!!! Till next blog......

2 comments:

Terrance and Taylor-Grace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly said...

I totally agree! Cohen is 14 months now and I could just say he is 1 but there is a big difference between 1 and 14 months. Once they get to 2 and 3 years you don't have to add the months on. But at this age they are learning new things every month! I love bath time too. If Cohen is having a rough day I can always put him in the bath and it cheers him right up.