Sunday, October 15, 2006

Busy Weekend





Good Morning, Well we had a busy but great Weekend. Friday the kids and I went to rehearsal for their cousin Tonya's wedding. Wedding rehearsals for the parents of the kids (ring bearer and flower girl) are foreshadowing what chaos the actual wedding is going to be. Travis was helping his dad cut up the tri-tip for the wedding so he wasn't at the rehearsal, and the day of the wedding Travis was bbq the meat! Oh well, it's over and we survived. Cole and Carly did terrific walking down the aisle. Cole "layed" on the stage and ate a bag of M&M's during the wedding and when he finished them he walked back down the aisle and found Carly and I. They were good overall, BUT WEDDINGS ARE STRESSFUL. My kids aren't in another wedding until July 2007, and I am happy. Tonya looked beautiful, and I am glad her wedding was a success.

6 comments:

Terrance and Taylor-Grace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Community Vision said...

Jen, I just put mousse in Carly's hair, and it curls up. It's a lot curly then mine ever was.

Kelly said...

That is the cutest picture! You should frame it. Carly looks so grown up! They also look a lot a like in it.

Terrance and Taylor-Grace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Community Vision said...

Annie, that's hilarious that you are on the computer, and so am I.

Lindsey said...

I can't believe they are in another wedding in July - who's is it?

Agreed, very cute picture.