Monday, October 23, 2006

Last Weekend

















Hello Everyone! Well, Travis got a buck this weekend. The best picture I took was of Cole with his head turned. We will have another winter with plenty of buck meat. I have been meaning to post that Carly got a new puppy. Cole is holding the puppy but Carly is in love with her. Our new puppy's name is "Tippy." She is really cute. It is amazing how well she listens and she even potties in her spot in the lawn. October is almost over, and I can't wait for December 13th (Semester is over). School is going okay and pretty soon we will be headed for Montana. I hope everyone is having a great fall. Till next time.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

your kids are really cute! I like the puppy! Why are you going to Montana?

Community Vision said...

Steph we are going to Montana in November to visit Travis's cousin Cheree. She lives in Cutbank MT.

Anonymous said...

that should be fun. take a break from all the excitement at school.

Terrance and Taylor-Grace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Community Vision said...

We leave for Montana Friday November 17th and we will be back Saturday the 26?

Kasey said...

Your kids are SO cute. I LOVE the picture of them for the wedding. I hope you framed that. Good luck with the puppy. I think you're crazy! Two kids and a puppy...you've got your hands full.

Community Vision said...

Kasey, I had my hands full before the puppy, but Travis will be off for the winter and then he is on Daddy and Puppy duty!!