Thursday, September 07, 2006

Maybe we have it backwards....

After bath time, I told Cole to go put his seat on the potty, and to go "poop." Every night when I lay him in bed he tells me that he has to poop. I just began the night with the potty. Anyway, while I was putting Carly in her PJ's I went in to make sure there wasn't a roll of toilet paper in the bathtub....or etc. Low and behold Cole skipped the potty seat appartatus, and straddled the toilet BACKWARDS! It was so cute I had to capture the moment. I am still laughing.... Good Night.

2 comments:

Terrance and Taylor-Grace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsey said...

Danielle, that is hilarious!

Sorry, I didn't call you while I was home. With the 299 fires we didn't get home until a couple days later than originally planned. It seemed like time passed too quickly and some of us were sick which wasn't fun! I will be there at Christmas though.