Monday, February 19, 2007

Weekend Getaway







Hello Everyone, well it seems I don't like to blog unless there is something great going on or I've done something fun. This last weekend, my sisters, my mom, and my grandma went to Calistoga to a bed in breakfast/Spa. We drove down Friday afternoon, met my grandma at the hotel and had a late dinner. Saturday morning we got up and headed for our treatments. We all received massages, and mud/lavender hydrotherapy baths. We got into the hot tub, sauna, and laughed a lot. We drove from Calistoga to Napa which is about 30 minutes and did some shopping. We stayed at the Mount View hotel and Spa which is in downtown Calistoga. The website is www.mountviewhotel.com if anyone wants to see it. It was a great weekend and I loved shopping. Eddie Bauer is my new favorite store because they sell petite jeans that aren't too short and I don't have to have them hemmed. I also like their clothes because I will be able to wear them into the classroom, when I finish school!!!

School is going and I have to write 15 pages of my 25 page paper in two weeks so I'll probably be very stressed, but "this too shall pass." Carly is sick right now, and I have been up with her all night. Travis took the kids to Trees of Mystery on Sunday while I was gone and took some really cute pictures. He used his camera which isn't digital that is why I didn't post them. Well, life is going by and I am poking along. I hope everyone had a great valentines day.

1 comment:

The White Way said...

Sounds like you guys had so much fun. We will have to plan Janelles baby shower soon. I can't believe that it is coming so fast. I will be home at the end of march or beginning of April so we can plan it sometime after that. Do you guys already have any plans? I can get cute stuff down here if you need anything for the shower!