Sunday, February 25, 2007

I have had a busy week. Cole and Carly have been really sick this past week. They both got flu shots this year but this flu was lethal. Vickie is out of town this week in Hawaii and thankfully my mom had school off because she watched the kids for me. I don't know how I would do it without the support of my family. I would manage but I would definately have to downsize my school load. Anyway, Travis has been working at the ranch in Salyer for the past couple of weeks and everything is looking great. My dad and Travis's dad ripped all the blackberries out and now Travis is rebuilding the rotten fence. School is going okay I have an interview for the credential program on Saturday. I had to submit a lesson plan on the Cold War in under five days and now we have an interview with two members of a committee and they will ask me questions specifically about my lesson plan. I am nervous but I have reread my lesson a couple times and at least I have the chance to expand my vision instead of the committee just reading it and that being it. I take two more tests on March 17th and I have to pass them. These tests are required to be accepted into the credential program and they are tough. I have one class at school that is very fun and that is the psychology of women. The class is funny and interesting and doesn't require extra out of class thought! I hope everyone has a great week and March is almost here......

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

good luck on your credential tests!

Psychology of women sounds really interesting. You'll have to share some of the neat things you are learning.

Community Vision said...

Linds, I am going to email you my senior paper pretty soon. I need you to check it for grammar and punctuation. I hope you are doing well. Miss ya.

Anonymous said...

I took Psych 300 with a different teacher. I really loved it. Jeremy made fun of me and called it a hippie class but I think it's great. Hope it goes well for you, I wish you had my teacher.