Monday, February 05, 2007





I haven't blogged in awhile because school has started. This is my last last undergraduate semester and I am really excited. I have only 12 units this semester but it feels like 20 again. I have a senior seminar class in history where I have to write 25 pages. This may not seem that bad, but all historians know that 25 pages will range in the hundreds of footnote citations. Anyway, back to something more interesting...

Life has been pretty much the same lately. We had a superbowl get together yesterday and my mom wanted to do a football pool. We laughed really hard every time my mother-in-law would try to figure out who was going to win the pool. We ate prime rib, for the main course and last night when Travis and I went to bed we both felt like we had gained 10lbs.

Carly and I start Tadpole swim lessons tonight and she is going to love it. She is a water dog!!!!! Cole and I went last year and he hung on to my neck the entire time. I am looking forward to seeing one of the many differences between my children. I am not looking forward to a swim suit!

I know this has been a random blog, but sometimes those are necessary!!!

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Danielle- The picture are so cute. Where are you and carly taking swim lessons? Hang in there with school it will be over before you know it. see ya

Kelly said...

This semester will fly by! 25 page paper doesn't sound like too much fun. Yuck! Your kids are looking so much older. I haven't seen Cole forever but he looks like a big boy now. Prime Rib sounds delicious!

Lindsey said...

I think it's great you are finishing school. Swim lessons sound fun. I take Izzy swimming and she loves it.