Friday, January 19, 2007

Thursday Nights

Yesterday, was a very long day....... Wednesday night my Babywise child was up all night!!!!!! How can that be.HA. We spent the night in Willow Creek at my parents' house because Travis was working up there, and Carly woke up crying every hour. She is going through a phase where she is scared of the dark and I think that contributed to her tantrums. Anyway, at about 6:00 on Thursday, I was feeling a mommy meltdown coming. How can that be since I was at school most of the day and I had just picked the kids up at 4:30? I told myself, "Danielle, it's close to 7:30" After baths and books those little rascals were off to bed. Times like yesterday are always good birthcontrol.HA. I finally sat down on the couch and realized my angry mood was from exhaustion and I thought back to my pre-babywise days or sleep days for that matter and remembered why they say "A tired mom is not a good mom" I know everyone is thinking I'm always tired, does that mean I am not a good mom? No, it means that we need rest, and it's vital to being able to withstand mommy meltdowns! Well, there is my random thoughts. The real reason for this post was that I can make it through Thursdays because Friday is next and because of GREY'S ANATOMY!!!!!

Last nights episode of Grey's was an emotional one. George's dad died and everyone felt the effects of it. It was a tear jerker. What is going on with Christina and Dr. Burke? Did anyone else feel that when she finally heard him tell Dr. Shepard he hadn't had anymore tremors, that he had won? Well, I love that show, and can't wait for Prison Break on Monday and Survivor soon...

1 comment:

Kasey said...

Yeah, I bawled on Grey's. It was so sad! I'm really sick of the whole Christina/Burke thing. I mean, really, how old are they?!
I'm so excited for Prison Break too! Yay!