Thursday, January 11, 2007






I always have a hard time thinking of what to title my posts.. Anyway, today is Thursday and I stayed home with the kids today. I worked only two days this week and soaked up my children the rest of the time. I thinking working a couple days a week is great. It gives me time to run errands, have some adult time, and really enjoy my days home. I've stayed busy with naps, vet appointments, keeping the house clean, and making dinner. I vowed this week to enjoy being at home because school starts next week. I have a few more things to do to finish my credential application and that is what I need to get done before Feb. 1st.

Travis came home on Tuesday and said that he thought I should call some of my friends up and see if they wanted to get away for the weekend? He thought since this was the weekend before I went back to school that I should enjoy it and have some alone time. At first I was like, I don't want to go anywhere, and then after I talked to my mom I SEIZED THE OPPORTUNITY. Needless to say... Mom and me are going to Benbow on Friday night because she has a gift certificate, and then Saturday we are off to Cloverdale to a bed and breakfast/Spa and maybe some wine tasting. Sunday we're going to do some shopping and come home in the afternoon. I AM EXCITED.... My husband is great, and I need to remember these moments when he wants to go...oh say...HUNTING!!! I'll report how our weekend was when I get back...

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Hope you have fun on your break. Let us know how it goes!