Sunday, January 07, 2007


Okay, so I lied.... I said that since school was over I would be able to blog a lot more frequently and I have blogged a lot less. Our holidays were busy and I can't emphasize how much I have enjoyed being off of school. I have one more week of normalcy and I am going to soak it up. I had a great Christmas and so did the kids. Travis made me an adorable coffee mug with pictures of the whole family. He was very excited about it and I loved it. I also got a new computer, it is an apple and I am having difficulty putting pictures on my blog. Cole got a backhoe for Christmas and Carly got her own kitchen. They really enjoyed opening their presents and Cole said he was happy that it was Jesus's birthday.

After Christmas we went to Lone Pine for 4 days and rode 4-wheelers and Cole and Travis went Pig hunting. They had a great time and I had fun as well. The kids are growing up and getting easier. Note. I said easier not easy! ha.

I got to visit with Lindsey and Izzy on Friday and that was a special treat. I miss Linds a lot. In high school I remember laying on our beds and daydreaming about everything. Linds is doing just what she's always wanted to do, leading an exotic life. (I consider exotic, anything outside McKinleyville...ha.) Love ya Linds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad your back, I'm jealous of you though, its your last semester! I will miss running into you, at least I will never have class with dreadlock smelly people again. Well, hopefully! :0

Lindsey said...

It was fun to visit with you and Carly too! Next time I need to see Cole too. my life isn't very exotic, but I'm glad you think so!