Monday, January 15, 2007

Mommy Weekend







So this is what happens when Mom is away. I noticed my camera in a different spot when I got home this weekend and I checked the pics out, and this is what I found..... I can't complain because the kids were clean, the house was tidy, and I didn't receive any emergency phone calls while I was away.

My Mom and I left Friday night and stayed at Benbow Inn. It was both our first times there and it was a blast. Saturday morning we got up and headed to healdsburg. We shopped, went wine tasting, and relaxed. Sunday morning we each had spa treatments at our AWESOME hotel (hotel healdsburg) The beds were too die for! After our treatments we relaxed soaking up our hotel room and then we headed to Santa Rosa to finish our shopping. We got home around 7:00 and the kids had just had baths and were VERY excited to see Mommy. I am well rested and relaxed and I am ready for School tomorrow. I had a blast, and if anyone has been to any great spa's in California let me know. We have another girl's weekend in February!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Fun weekend! I am so jealous, but so happy you got a whole fun weekend to yourself. Love the pictures!