Saturday, May 05, 2007

Birthday Bash!!!!!











Today was Cole and Carly's birthday party. I am exhausted and right now there are people over watching the Mayweather vs. De la hoya fight. It was a very much birthday. I made the kids a birthday cake that was similar to a cow. My aunt had made a horse cake for my cousin and she made it pound cake. It was delicous and inspired me. I made the cake on Friday and frosted in before the party. It was cute and thank God my sister Janelle helped me with the finishing touches.

We had hamburgers, hotdogs, beans, and macaroni salad. It was all very good, and I am bias. The weather was terrific, a little windy but very nice. Travis said that at one point he counted 27 adults and there was at least 15-20 kids. Our new playground got it use. Vickie saddled up Speck, Heidi's horse because Stumpey Cole and Carly's pony was being uncooperative. All the kids got to ride the horse and after cake and ice cream they even roped the billy goat. Yes, we have all these animals and no we don't have to rent animals. Next weekend is my graduation party and I thank God that it is going to be catered. Cole and Carly are exhausted and they are truly very loved....Thank you to all of our family and friends that bought them wonderful gifts and spent the afternoon with us.

3 comments:

Terrance and Taylor-Grace said...

Happy Birthday Cole & Carly!
Love,
Terrance & Taylor-Grace Gamble

Kelly said...

I haven't checked your blog for a while. You have a lot going on! I was sad to miss Janelle's shower but i heard it was a lot of fun. Congrats on graduation and getting into the program. What a fun birthday party!

Lindsey said...

Fun birthday party! I bet the kids loved it. How great you can have a combined party for them. Congrats on graduation!