Thursday, May 03, 2007

Carly is 2 !!!!






Two years ago today my little girl was born at 1:45pm. I remember the Monday night before my scheduled C-section so clearly, we had dinner at Grandma Lois and Grandpa John's and then I went home to try and sleep. I was nervous but I knew very clearly what a c-section was like.

To make a long story short, Carly was my easy nurser, sleeper, and mellow child until about 6 months when she got mobile. She has had a difficult time realizing that I am the boss...but these past two weeks she has listened wonderfully. I love her hair in pigtails and the way she tells me she wants to kiss my cheeks? I would have another 100 of her anyday (Okay, just one) Happy Birthday Carly Ann Carmesin

1 comment:

Kasey said...

Happy Birthday Carly! She is so cute, Danielle.