Sunday, April 29, 2007

Weekend Yardwork



-These pics are of Cole feeding our calves that we have at our house right now.....

Well, this weekend was nice. I had been telling Travis all week that we needed to finish our projects around the yard. We have Cole and Carly's birthday party this weekend and then we have my graduation party the following weekend. I am going to take some pictures of our landscaping to post. This afternoon I finished my senior seminar paper!!!! I am glad to be finished with it. I am also submitting it to a local history contest. It is just for fun since I worked very hard on it. I have one more paper to write and another to finish and then I will be done with my work for the semester. My last day of classes are on Thursday and I can't wait. Cole and Carly have both been really awesome lately.

Friday night, Travis and I took the kids to the Sea Grill for dinner. I wanted to spend some quiet time with Travis but I miss my kids because I have been doing so much school work. They were both good and we had some quality family time. It is nice to have time with just the four of us. It is hard some times because we want to see our extended families..

Janelle had her shower last weekend and of course I forgot my camera. I got sick from abalone the night before her shower and was a little out of sorts. I think she has six more weeks to go. I am jazzed to be an aunt and to see his little face. Cole and Carly are really in to babies and it is going to be interesting to see how they interact with him.

Oh yeah, I got accepted into the credential program at HSU for the fall!!!!! I should be hearing from Sunnybrae Middle School any day. I am excited to graduate but have two very busy weeks. Well, I will keep everyone posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything! I'm really excited for you. You will be done soo soon!