Sunday, April 01, 2007

Update

Okay, the school semester is closing in on me and I have been working on two papers and still have a project to complete. I have five weeks of school left and need to make sure I don't waste any valuable study time. Cole is doing well in Preschool and seems to not be as shy as when he first began. Carly is forever spunky and her and Cole are best friends.... Travis has been working around our house to complete some projects before he goes back to work. He poured cement for our dog kennel and he also enlarged the kids playground and put more pea gravel into it. My parent's are getting ready to go to Rome on Thursday for 13 days. I am very excited for them but I am going to miss them. Well I wanted to say hi to everyone and give a Crazy Carmesin update and I will try to post more frequently...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with the end of the semester....you are almost done forever!

Community Vision said...

Thanks Annie, it has been hard but completely worth it. I know that I am an example to my children and all young children. I can do it, than you for all your help...

Lindsey said...

I'm so impressed too. Good job Danielle. What an accomplishment!