Wednesday, April 18, 2007







I finally got my camera back and was going through my pictures and realized these pics of Carly were super "cute." She is growing up so fast and in two weeks she will be 2 years old. Her attitude seems to be improving everyday but she has her moments. I love her more with every sweet moment. I can't believe that her skin is still so soft, because Cole is all boy and no matter how much lotion I put on him he still isn't baby soft. His softness is in the inside!!!HA. Today, Travis drove to Fort Bragg to dive for Abalone and he got home this afternoon. Cole spent the day with my dad and they went to Willow Creek, and they said that we have five new baby calfs... I am excited for our new calfs. Carly spent the day at Annie's and I was so excited to hear that she was good. I don't want it to seem that she is bad, but she has a strong personality and I wonder sometimes if the way she acts with Cole is the way she is with others. I remember growing up that my mom always thought that we were guilty until proven innocent and I know that is how I am with Cole and Carly. I will not be a parent that thinks there kids are perfect and defends them without finding out the truth. I think that you should support your children but if they do something wrong I will correct them and not make excuses. I think parenting without excuses begins even when they are little because how do you not make excuses for them when they are older...Just a thought or maybe a ramble, oh well. I hope everyone has a great week.......

No comments: