Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Weekend




The newest member of our family is Taylor Lee. She was born on April 1st to Lily Lee Davarais (McCullough). She is beautiful and Lily is doing fabulous. I had the chance to see Taylor on Saturday and Janelle and I are going over tomorrow to stay the night with her.

I am horrible at keeping up with my pictures. I took my camera to Shasta Lake this past weekend but I was too lazy to get it out of the case and take some pictures. I promise to try and be better. Thursday, John and Vickie took Cole and Carly over to Redding and then Travis and I met up with them after I got done with school. We took our trailer to Shasta Lake again and went bass fishing over the weekend. This past weekend our family all came over to Shasta and we had Easter dinner Saturday night and there was 40 people there. It was great... Saturday consisted of a family bass tournament and coloring Easter eggs. We didn't pack up and leave till Monday morning. Carly stayed at Shasta with John and Vickie and Cole came home to go to preschool. Tomorrow when Janelle and I go visit Lily I am going to pick up Carly and Cole is going to get to stay and going fishing with his grandparents. I am very lucky to have such wonderful inlaws. We had a wonderful Easter and I am looking forward to warm weather.

This weekend I am hoping to work in my yard and plant some flowers and possibly plant some roses and a couple trees by our new dog kennel. I know that sounds kind of funny but I will have to post a couple of pictures of our new and improved dog kennel. Oh that reminds me we had our first baby calf for this year!!!! We put our bull in with our cows in June and we just had our first calf which is right on schedule. I might have to turn the digital camera over to Travis because he is better at taking pictures. Well I hope everyone is enjoying Spring and I am sure everyone is excited for Summer.....

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Congrats Lily! I hear she is a great mother. What a fun weekend. You guys are so outdoorsy, we could be better! How big was Lily's baby? She looks chubby and beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Kelly, Lily's baby was around 7lbs. I forget the exact details but she wasn't due till the 4-15 but she went into labor on the 1st and they did a c-section which was planned due to her brain injury.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great Easter weekend! Do you kill the cows when they get bigger? :) Don't laugh at me!

Community Vision said...

Steph, We do butcher the steers for our personal meat, but we sell a lot at the auction.