Sunday, December 14, 2008

Another Lame One.....

The last couple of days my blog has been filled with posts about how great things are going. It's been a great couple of days:) God knows I have some pretty trying ones but I am going to count my blessings and record another a good day. Last night, Carly spent the night with my mom and Cole went to ice scream with Rachelle, they then drove around looking at Christmas lights. Travis went to sleep on the couch and I watched a couple episodes of House. Cole came home and he watched Parent Trap for the thousandth time. I finished a book and when Travis finally came to bed Cole joined us for the rest of the night. He thought it was special and his dad thought that his name should be Cole Kicks a lot ! This morning we went to church and when we came home I wrapped presents all day and Sis took the kids to Bolt. I am really into detailing everything I did, every moment......Sorry.

Menu for the Week:

Sunday: Prime Rib, Baked Potato, Salad, Cheese Bread

Monday: Prime Rib Sandwiches

Tuesday: Chili and Cornbread

Wednesday: Indian Tacos

Thursday: Flank Steak with Blue Cheese Butter, Salad, Garlic Bread

Friday: Every Adult for themselves

I am actually excited about cooking this week. I have a couple more things to pick up for Christmas, and to figure out for Christmas Dinners and then I'll be set. Merry Christmas Everyone !

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

hmm.. your menu sounds delicious! I haven't had indian tacos for a long time. I think I need to add that to the menu!

Janelle said...

You need to change your text color, it is really hard to read.

Unknown said...

Hello! Just wanted to say your blogs are NEVER lame! I look forward to reading each of them!Hope all is well, I had a great time with you this last weekend!

Anonymous said...

What happen to the blog about people and neighbors?