Thursday, December 11, 2008

Winter Dreamland













Your probably thinking how all these pictures of my house are relevant to my post title of Winter Dreamland...... I have had a house cleaner on and off for the last 3-4 years. I have a new house cleaner who also cleans my mom's house and it is her fourth week cleaning my house. As many of you know I am often anal retentive about things and cleaning is one of those things. I was raised in a clean home and I was taught how to do a quality job not a rushed half crappy job....There is a point to this story, bear with me. Anyway my house cleaner does an awesome job while being thorough. When I walked into my house today after my house cleaner had been here I thought to myself my house looks like a Winter dreamland with all of my decorations and an ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY spotless house. It may seem weird that I took pictures of my dreamland but I wanted to document it because like every other household in America it will be dirty by bedtime, and who wants to take pictures of that!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hi, hope you don't mind me looking at yout blog. Your family is so cute. I was wondering if you could tell me who cleans your house? My Mom is looking for someone that is good, and it looks like you have found one. Thanks-Kelly