Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy as a Clam



This is a picture of the steamer clams that Cole and Travis got yesterday. They needed to soak overnight and this morning when the kids and Travis went to check on them this is how they found the clams. I wanted to post about my fabulous day and the clams gave me the perfect title for my post. This morning Travis and I slept in until 8:00am and the kids did as well. I made breakfast, Travis went to work at my sisters house, I worked in my office, ran on my treadmill, took Carly to dance, made lunch for the kids, cleaned up my kitchen, did a load of laundry, went to my nail appt., post office, and then now I am home, blogging. Was that a lot of commas or what.... Tonight I am heading to Salyer to spend the night with my sister. A group of us are going to play some games have some cocktails and visit. There is nothing better than having close friends who you can trust and my sisters, my mom, vickie, travis, and a few others are the only ones I trust enough to tell more than what I ate for breakfast. Till next time:)

No comments: