Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Much Needed Update





Okay, so I need to give everyone an update... This past Saturday I threw a bridal shower along with the other bridesmaids for my longtime friend Monica Johnson. Monica is marrying Jeff Brock on Saturday July 14th. Cole and I are both in the wedding. The show was a smashing success and was easier than most others because we had it catered. I love the caterer she does a coffee bar along with lemonade and makes wonderful salads. We had other things but these are my favorite.

In family news my mom is going to be the next Superintendent of McKinleyville Union School District. For the past 8 years she has been Supt/Principal of two schools in Fortuna and has commuted daily. Her new posistion will be five minutes from her house and just a Superintendent posisition. I am excited, thrilled, and ecstatic to have her closer. I subbed at her school numerous times last month and her workload is overwhelming. She is a model to women all over the county!!! She will be responsible for Dows Prairie, Morris, and McKinleyville Middle. YEAH!!!

Connor is doing well, and I know I need to post some pics of my own children but just haven't lately. Connor is nursing excellent and is on his babywise schedule. My sister is an awesome mother and is very relaxed especially for her first child. This weekend we are going to the lake and it should be interesting. My parents are going to have their trailer but it is the first time I am going without my fifth-wheel and I have to tent camp. I will be roughing it. Oh well, I am getting ready to teach summer school on Monday and I am fine tuning my lesson plans. I am teaching world history, world geography, u.s. history, govt/econ. Wish Me Luck!!! I will update you all later once I've started. Bye

2 comments:

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

a baby shower catered? i like that idea! Exciting for Monica. Tell her congrats for me. Have fun at the lake! I prefer sleeping in tents.