Thursday, June 28, 2007

Crazyness!

Okay so I am so exhausted I am not even sure I spelled crazyness right!ha. Summer school started on Monday and frankly I have been working my arse off. Literally. I started weight watchers on Monday as well and frankly dieting and creating lesson plans at 4:00am is not the best on your sleep life. Okay enough whining. Thank God for Grandparents because my mom had Carly this week at the lake and Vickie shuttled Cole between her house and preschool. It has made my first week teaching a little more bearable.

So about summer school....The kids are wonderful the subjects are my favorite, world history, world geography and the best U.S. history!!! The prep time I spend preparing for each day is out of this world. I have 16 students from 8-12:30 and must cover one semester in three weeks. They seem to like my teaching style and of course they would say something if they didn't. Overall, college was smooth sailing compared to the real world. I long for my days working at the bank at a desk dealing with crazy customers. I wouldn't go back but hell it was easy.

Next post won't be so tiring............

1 comment:

Grandma Mickey said...

Danielle Please Breathe. I love you.