Friday, June 01, 2007

Busy as Ever....







Okay, I know I need to take more pictures of my new nephew but he is always eating and sleeping. He is beautiful and those top pictures are of him taking a bath in the sink. Janelle and Mikey went to a movie tonight and my mom and I were and are on Connor duty. It is so nice to finally beable to repair my sister and brother-in-law for all those times and there will be more that they watch Cole and Carly. He is currently sleeping and content.

I thought that once school was done I would have sometime to clean my office and have a yard sale but oh no. Ever since HSU has been out I have been subbing and working in my parents' office. I am trying to get my graduation thank you cards out, and stay on top of bills and etc. People have always told me that life after school is the busiest but I didn't believe them..

More good news to keep me busy...Tonight when I got home there was a message from the summer school principal for Northern Humboldt School District that said he wanted to hire me to teach his history classes! I applied for the job in April but I hadn't heard anything so I figured they hired someone else. I really want a break but teaching these courses is the experience I need and will be incredible hands on application. I will take the job but I need to clean my office!!!!! Okay well the last pictures are of Cole playing outside with Carly but none of the ones with Carly were hot so Cole stole the show. Carly was looking for bugs with her head stuck in the ground. Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: