Monday, July 02, 2007

Summer







The top picture is my kids playing with noodles while I try to get something accomplished. I read somewhere in a baby magazine that kids have fun sticking spaghettie noodles in a strainer well it isn't worth it! It took so long to clean up even with my chefs helping. The other pictures are from our weekend trips to the lake. This past weekend we had a blast and Clay my sister Rachelle's friend came up and it was good visiting with him. Carly is in love with him and for once she would just sit around the fire and stare at the bronzed beauty! Whatever gets her to sit down. It was nice to sleepin and not work on lesson plans. I am trying different ways to make my life easier and I will let you all know how it goes at the end of the week. Cole had fun at the lake and loves fishing. We took the boat out on Saturday and hung out on a beach which the kids love. I took a nap on the tube and actually started a pleasure book. Sunday reality set in. I took Carly to the pool while Travis and Cole went on the boat and just relaxed as she played. We left at 1:00 because Travis had to go to work. It was a quick drive home..... We are going next weekend for our final camping weekends. We have a couple weddings this summer and will spend the rest of our free time in Willow Creek. I hope everyone is having a great week.

2 comments:

Grandma Mickey said...

Thank goodness I have this to read. I miss you so much.

kisses and hugs for all my babies,

Gramdma

Somjam said...

Hey Carmesins, the Cumming's have entered the world of blogging. Thanks for giving me the idea. Hope you have a great Summer teaching. Take care and talk to you soon.
Sommer