Sunday, July 22, 2007

Update

Well, Summer is sailing by and I am enjoying myself. To take everyone back a couple of weeks from my last time I blogged I will begin with our fourth of July. I had the 4th of July off from school but Travis chose to work. Me and Kateri O'Rourke took our kids to the Arcata festival which was on the plaza. It was fogging but the kids had their face painted and we spent a lot of time together. When Travis got home from work he took the kids to a friends house for fireworks while I worked on my lesson plans. We packed up our camp at the lake and last weekend Cole and I were in Monicas wedding. The wedding was beautiful and we had a lot of fun with our friends and family.

Travis is working out of town and needless to say I had a new alarm installed on our house on Thursday. I love knowing that if something were to happen that I would have a back-up. It gives me extra security. Honestly, I am so tired at night I usually hit the pillow and I am out. I took another CSET test this Saturday and then we had a bbq at our house. We had a bonfire and visited with our family. Cole and Carly are getting big and last week I was able to pick Cole up from school and from their grandma's by 12:30 each day. That is a record for me. This week will be busier as I have a load of errands for work and home. I am again in the mood to do some new landscaping projects and I feel a couple changes in the next couple weeks. I have two more weeks of summer school and Vickie and I are taking the kids to the waterslides for two days before I enter my final year at HSU. It begins August 8th!!! Well I will try and blog more frequently. Miss you all.

2 comments:

Grandma Mickey said...

no one loves this bog as much as me

xoxox

Grandma

Grandma Mickey said...

so I need to talk to you aboaut $ for this event in Dec

Grandma Mickey