Monday, July 30, 2007

Marking Calves











I have never posted this many pictures on one post but this weekend Vicki had my camera and she took some really cute pictures. This weekend Travis's uncle Dave and Donna met us in Willow Creek to mark calves which is removing the balls from steers. They also wormed the cows and gave them antibiotics. Travis's parents also stayed the weekend and were a tremendous help. It was beautiful in Willow Creek and visiting with everyone was fun and we had some really good food.

Cole was such a little cowboy and helped his dad by delivering the supplies he needed once they got the calves roped. Carly took a nap in the air conditioned truck but she was in full form during the evening session. She is getting very big and she says haha after everything. I love them both very much. This is my last week of summer school and I can't wait to take the kids to play at the waterslides. Miss everyone and have a great week.

No comments: