Tuesday, July 24, 2007









The top pictures are from our weekends at Trinity. Today I picked up the kids from Vickie's and came home and planted a tree along with another plant which I have spaced the name along the side of our dog kennel. I also transplanted some lilacs that I had in pots into the planters next to our dog kennel. I am planning on doing my cast iron gate trellis's either this weekend or next week. I have to go to Costco and Winco tomorrow after work and after the kids naps so I won't be in the mood after I get home. I may begin them while the kids are napping. I need to probably design the tests that I have to give on Friday but oh well. School went okay today but my class dynamic this session is completely different than my last session. It is hard not to take what the students say personally. I am a confident person but my ultimate goal is to reach and teach each one of them and when that doesn't always work I can't beat myself up. Teaching is a multi-faceted posistion. Well I am going to Willow Creek Thursday night and can't wait for some warmth and the smell of fresh air. Have a great week.

No comments: