Monday, November 17, 2008













I know a lot of pictures but between me, Cole, and Carly my camera has been snappin a lot. My parents' and Clay and Rachelle were in Jamaica last week and they just got home yesterday. I missed them all. Last night, Travis and I's families got together to have an early Thanksgiving. We are all going to be gone during the holidays and we wanted to make sure that we had one dinner here. It was delicious and Vickie made a bunch of recipes from Williams-Sonoma. When Travis was sick at U.C.S.F. he had a couple good days so we went shopping. William-Sonoma inspired our Thanksgiving creations. Dinner last night was relaxing, and great because there was just the right amount of people and everyone liked eachother, imagine that:) Cole made dessert and he is posing by his creation which was fabulous. Well I am off to write my Christmas letter and I will be sending my Holiday cards pretty soon, be on the look out:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im glad everyone enjoyed eachother's company. Thanks for mowing I know Im a little slow on my go. Have a great vacation. Love Ya.

Lindsey said...

your kids are adorable. i look forward to your christmas letter!

Janelle said...

Love the pictures, the food was expecially excellent that night.