Monday, November 03, 2008

Must Read




"The Lucky One" is Nicholas Sparks newest fictional novel and it is TERRIFIC! I was depressed that I finished it so quickly. I read it in two days and no, I didn't lay around reading. One morning I couldn't sleep so I decided to read to fall back asleep, well needless to say I didn't go back to sleep at 3am. (That was a run-on sentence.) I don't know anyone who hasn't at least once in there life wanted to be a writer and storm the literary world just like j.k. rowlings(didn't spelling correct because I have never read her books:) The point is that Nicholas Sparks wrote one HECK of a novel. I am reading "Secrets of a Shoe Addict" by Beth Harbison as I type, No Mom and Vickie it isn't my memoirs....

1 comment:

Dani said...

don't ask how, but i randomly found you on here... your blogs are very fun to read :) i'm reading this book right now, reading your blog definitely made me want to finish it! take care! ~Dani