Saturday, January 03, 2009

As you can see we had a very big Christmas. The kids COMPLETELY soaked up the Santa concept. They loved opening presents and I wrapped even the smallest thing so that they would have lots to open. I didn't go to the Mall in Eureka, once. I know the mall sucks but still I ordered everything online and picked up stocking stuffers at Target. It took me an entire month to wrap all of our gifts and I finally asked Travis to help. Weird idea right? Next year, Travis will be an equal wrapper next year. Currently I am looking into where we will be spending our next Christmas. Vickie, Heidi, and I all want to go to Mexico. My mom has to be convinced and I have to take care of all the arrangements. Last time I checked Janelle was on board to be away next Christmas but Sis has to get back to me.

What we are looking for....A hotel on the beach, rooms that walk out to the ocean, kids programs, personal butlers, and one HECK of a spa! We are looking to be gone during the holidays, maybe 10 days. Dec 23-Jan. 2? We'll see. I need to go take a shower. I just went on a bike ride with my mom. We rode from my house to starbucks, to the hammond trail, the tressels, and then home. I can finally feel my feet. It's freezing today.

p.s. thanks to everyone who called me on my birthday. Amazing friends:) I'll post about the special day later.

No comments: