Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ok I am officially off my rocker!

Okay people I know that many of you visit my blog because I am always typing whatever comes to my mind! Yes, and usually it gets me in a lot of trouble:) Off the subject...

Back to my title. In December I was nominated the Vice President of the McKinleyville Chamber of Commerce. Yes you read right. The reason I am blogging about it is to ask everyone who is reading this to vote whether we should change the Azalea Festival back to Pony Express Days. There is a poll set up to have you vote on my blog, and the Chambers blog which is a link on the right. Check out the blog to keep abreast of all that we are doing for McKinleyville.

COME ON PEOPLE LET VOICE BE HEARD!!!

3 comments:

Grandma Mickey said...

Loved the pictures of Lucas. Devon has some health issues. Pray for us.
xoxox
Grandma Mickey

Lindsey said...

What?! You are the VP of the Chamber of Commerce? You are crazy, but so good at that kind of stuff, so I guess it's perfect! :)

Scott, Trinity and Tucker said...

Congrats on getting VP! Only you can juggle another thing on your plate girl. :) you never stop amazing me with your ability to multi task.