Monday, July 17, 2006

Family Reunion Memories






Family Reunions are so much fun! We met a lot of people I hadn't known before, and spent more quality time with some others. The reunion was at Vickie and John's and took place for three days. We ate some terrific food, and play a lot of games. Cole and Carly made some unforgettable memories. Cole got into his first fist fight (I mean with his fists, not toddler warfare) with his cousin who was a year older than him. I think he was trying to steal Cole's girlfriend Kaylen(She is in the golf cart with him.) Cole's girlfriend is 4 years older than him, and she stayed the night Saturday night. (I watched closely on my video monitor) After Pete's Dragon they were too tired for anything. Carly had a great time at the reunion being doted on by all her family. The Carmesin's don't have very many girls, that is baby's. There's boys everywhere, but Carly is the only girl. The reunion was a blast, and wanted to share some cute pics with all of you. Danielle

6 comments:

Terrance and Taylor-Grace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The White Way said...

that is awesome start him out young so you don't have to worry about him later in life. He can hold his own for him and his sister and who knows another brother or sister!!!ha ha

Community Vision said...

Cole is so much "nicer" gentler, than Carly. His fight was not like him. He just acted like he was taking care of business. Hopefully later in life he will realize fighting should be his ultimate ultimate last resort.

Terrance and Taylor-Grace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kasey said...

Danielle,

You are hilarious! Of course I remember you! Your kids are adorable. How old are they? I love the name Cole...we are planning on using it if we have another boy.
So glad to read that you are not feeling guilty anymore for taking naps, etc. I am a frequent nap taker and I LOVE to drop my kids off somewhere to go shopping for a couple hours. I love my kids, but I also love to be alone to rejuvenate every now and then. You are SO lucky to have your family around. I can't tell you how jealous I am!

Community Vision said...

Kasey, Cole is 2 5-21-04, and Carly turned 1 5-3-05. They are 11 mos apart. I want to have another one, possibly when carly goes to Kindergarten. (We'll see) Talk to you later. Danielle