Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Not always sweet


Don't we all wish this was the way life was.... I didn't have a brother to guide me in the
backyard, tackle me, tickle me, or say "Pretty T." I did have two sisters who did all those things
and more, like pull hair. I love being a mom and looking at my children amaze me. Last night the kids and I went to stay the night with Travis and John in our travel trailer up at Bald Hill. Carly ended up sleeping with Travis and I because I didn't want to set her playpen up. (Lazy) I paid for it with a finger up my nose at 5:00 in the morning. I made her pay me in kisses... sweet memories.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay! I am so glad you're a blogger now. Your kids are getting so big and so adorable. We should get our kids together to play sometime. I bet it's nice having your parents close by with Travis gone so much.

Terrance and Taylor-Grace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The White Way said...

I didn't know that you bloged. They are so cute!! i know what you mean i hate it when my kids sleep with me I always pay the price.