Monday, July 31, 2006

Lyndsey's Wedding



Saturday July 29, 2006
Lyndsey and Travis have gotten married after being together for 8 years. It was a beautiful day, and one of the most emotional weddings I've ever been in. (Including my own!) I have concluded it was emotional because Lyndsey has grown into an amazing person, and through everything Travis has always been right beside her. Lyndsey's day was perfect! The reception was a blast. I saw a lot of people from high school, and I was happy that some were still alive, and others were doing very well. It was a beautiful day, and I am truly happy for my friends.

Another thought... Can you all believe that it is August? I am finishing up summer school this week, and have two weeks off before the fall semester! yeah... Carly and I are going to St. Louis to visit some family for 8 days. My mom, sisters, and grandma, are all going as well, and I am excited. I will post some pictures from our trip when I get back. I hope everyone is enjoying the last moments of their summer. Love Danielle

8 comments:

Kelly said...

I am so happy to hear that the wedding went well. You both look beautiful. I apologize for not calling back a week ago. I didn't get home until 9:30. I am visiting my brother in Seattle and will be home next week. so I will give you a call when you get home! have fun in Missouri, I too can't believe it is already August. my baby will be one on the 11th.

Lindsey said...

Cute pictures. I can't believe they JUST got married. They have been together forever. What a great day for them. Have fun in St Louis. I've never been there. Looking forward to the photos...

Community Vision said...

I am so happy you wrote me lindsey. When are you coming to Mckinleyville for sure?

The White Way said...

you guys look so cute!! p.s do not janelle buy any jeans on your trip!!! she is out of control.

Lindsey said...

We fly into SF on 25th August and will be there for 2 1/2 weeks!! Yeah!!

Community Vision said...

Linds, I start school August 21st but please call me when you get in so we can do lunch. Love ya Danielle

Lindsey said...

I will call you when we are there. We are going to the Lake and I'm not sure for how long, so I will let you know.

Community Vision said...

I don't have anymore weddings for this year, but next year Cole and I are in my friend Monica's!