Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Here We Go.....


I've crossed over, and now I am a blogger!!!
7-10-06

Hello, Life is going by too fast. I know that is a generic remark but it's how I feel. Cole is officially potty trained!!! I have to credit his grandmothers because they pushed this reluctant mother into overdrive. With two kids it seems easier to let them just pee, and poop and deal with it in one shot. ( I know you are all thinking it) I have to admit that it's rough at first but then they start tell you themselves, and who can resist "pee pee mommy."

Do any of you lose track of how old your kids are? After 2 and on the second child age is a blur.....

There is only one word for Carly....SPUNKY! She isn't bratty (Not my daughter) but she is not the mellow, blend in, kind of second child. She lets you know she's alive, whether it be walking in circles, or sticking her tongue out at you.

Travis is still working out of town. The job is about 2 hours away, but when you work 12-13 hour days you are too exhausted to drive. He has our trailer at the job site, and his dad stays with him. I spent last night with him up there, and it is beautiful country. The kids and I are going to try to stay with him a couple nights a week, and swing a second session of summer school as well. We'll see.



No comments: