Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Carly Ann Carmesin


MISS INDEPENDANT
This blog is all about Carly, and finding out who my little girl is. Everyday she reveals a different side to herself. For starters, Carly always wakes up when she wants to. She'll sleep through Cole in the middle of the night, or when he gets up at 7:00 she'll sleep till 8:00. She wants to eat breakfast first thing in the morning, and loves to use her yogurt as hair gel!!! Last month I would look at her and see a baby and last week she turned into a little girl. She talks non-stop and you can understand what she is saying. Cole answers her. I find that funny, because like I said last week she was a baby. She is ready to be potty trained, and I am not. Potty Training is like decorating. You can't do a good job decorating if you aren't in the mood, or you do a half-way job. That is the same with potty-training. When you begin potty-training you have to do it full blown otherwise you never see the fruits of your hard work. Every kid is always obsessed with putting on everyones shoes, but I swear "T" which for everyone who doesn't know that is Carly's nickname. Cole has called her "T" from day one and we all call her that... random...I know. Back to Carly and shoes....She IS INFATUATED!!! She tells me numerous times to look at her boots, or whatever she's sporting. If I could look into the future and see Carly in 6 years, I will be being told what to do by a 8 year old, reasoned with, braiding her long hair, rescueing her brother, and begging her dad to leave her at home. If the last 18 mos are a tiny piece of her life to come she is going to be extraordinary..................... This is Carly

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love that she is so independent. Must take after mom!! You are such a good mom. I think the nickname T is so cute. How are classes going?

Community Vision said...

Hey Linds, classes are going okay right now. I finished a huge paper on Monday that isn't due till next Thursday. I have another paper do finish by next week, and then I won't have homework over the Thanksgiving holiday. I hope you are all well. Danielle

The White Way said...

We need more indepentant women in the world today. Go Carly. What out mommy.

The White Way said...

I meant watch out mommy!!!

Community Vision said...

Tasha, I am fully aware that I am going to have my hands full with this little girl.

Terrance and Taylor-Grace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Exhausted "Super Mom" said...

Danielle, I just stumbled upon this post... crazy that she is now the 8 year old you were talking about!