Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween????





Happy Halloween? I am not so sure about that, but anyway, Cole was a crocodile, and Carly was tinkerbell. I got home from school around 5:00 we put the kids costumes on them, and then we were off. We stopped at Travis's parents, McDonalds for dinner, Cole stated " Dad, we have to eat at Mcdonalds." We went to my sister Rachelle's to eat our dinner, last stop my Mom and Dads....... By the end of the night 7:00 I was worn out, and ready for bed. The kids had been with their dad all day, and frankly were not in the costume mood. I am going to keep the costumes out, and we will practice being a happy crocodile, and tinkerbell for next year. I think Carly is going to be rambo or bambam next year!!! It would just fit her tough little attitude!! They loved all the candy they got to eat............... I hope everyone else had a safe night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the costumes....so fun. Only 5 weeks to go, arent you excited? I am!